To meet the diverse demands of our precious clients, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting, importing and supplying an optimum quality Xfoliate Mandelic Peel
. The offered peel is highly admired in the market for its purity and long shelf life. To process this peel, our skilled professionals use only high grade chemical compounds and latest technology in sync with predefined industry quality norms. Extensively used in different region as skin care medicine, this peel is available in different packaging options as per the needs of our clients.Features:
Specifications:Available Strengths:Key Ingredients:Indications:
- Accurate composition
- Hygienically packed
- Photo damaged Lightening action effective for the treatment of irregular hyper-pigmentations / Fine lines and Melasma
- Mandelic acid is an AHA derived from the hydrolysis of almond extracts, known as phenoxy glycolic acid oramygdalic acid.
- Due to its molecular weight, fewer itching and irritation sensations occur during its application.
- It has many AHA properties -it destroys intercellular contacts, stimulates collagen synthesis, and activates cellular regeneration.
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial actions
- Controls / normalizes minor or moderate acne
- Controls / normalizes sebum since it penetrates in the
- Skin through the hair follicle
- Useful in preparing the skin before and after peel treatments because it prevents gram-bacterial infections
- Suitable for dark and sensitive skin